The new campaign of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) has gained enough momentum and the mobile telecom provider, Airtel has come up with a data plan for corporates. The mobile data security solution allows corporate workers to access data surrounding their enterprise on their personal phones.
The data which is made accessible on the desired devices of the employees are completely safe and secure. The idea could enhance business productivity of the enterprises along with needed security for mobile data.
The employees can access enterprise data through Airtel Dynamic Mobile Exchange (DME) from anyplace, anytime in a more secure way. The data security solution also allows workers to segregate and customize their personal and enterprise data such as emails, documents and data applications.
This is the first of its kind launched by Airtel. The company is certainly trying to cash the concept of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) with its growing popularity.
The mobile giant also assures the users, data security even in case of a theft. The company says that the enterprise data in the corporate containers can be locked and highly sensitive data can be put in a high security list.
The company is coming out with innovative data plans and mobile maker Karbonn has recently joined hands with Airtel for introducing better data plans. The collaboration allows users who buy Karbonn mobile to access 500 MB of data for free. This offer is available for six months from the date of purchase. The company is confident about the tie-up, since this will encourage more users to invest on smartphones.
Airtel BYOD Key Features:
- Secure email - Email security across multiple device platforms
- Containerization - Segregates personal & official email, data, applications and other documents in separate containers
- Corporate App store (App Box) - Allows any enterprise to launch its own corporate app store
- Remote Device Manager -Management, administration, remote management of users, devices and applications of mobile fleet of any Enterprise user
- Bundled Offering - Offers mobile handheld bundled with 2G/3G data along with mobile application and DME solution
- Turnkey deployment - Provision, Installation & activation along with Enterprise call center. L1\ L2 and L3 onsite support handled by Airtel