As a measure to cope up with the increasing competition in the cloud storage segment, Dropbox have introduced a nice upgrade to their Android app with the release of a new beta edition of the Dropbox app - version up to 184.108.40.206.
The latest release will let the users to share or delete multiple photos at once, ability to create and share photo albums. Further, the update also includes some personified UI improvements, and bug fixes.
Here's the full list of the changes in Dropbox Beta 220.127.116.11 app:
- Effortlessly share several of your beautiful photos at once
- Organize your favorite photos into albums. You can share them too
- Delete multiple photos at once
- UI improvements and updates throughout
- Lots of other little tweaks and bug fixes
Dropbox Android team has also indicated that there's a new feature that should let the users to prefer future early releases directly within the application.
Users can download the Dropbox Beta 2.2.28 app and install it on their devices from here.