Among e-commerce sites, following the footsteps of Amazon, Flipkart has been accelerating its growth pretty intensely. Just like Amazon, who produced its most signature device the Kindle e-Book readers, Flipkart has also come with the Digiflip tablet range.
However, the Indian e-commerce site is apparently the first one to have an app for Android Wear powered devices. Via the Android Wear Flipkart app, users can view Flipkart wishlists and push notifications coming from Flipkart. This is possible only if users enable push notifications to be viewed on their wearable.
In the future, the app may also allow users to access order tracking related information along with price drop notifications and personalized offer notifications too.
Take a look at some of the features available on the Flipkart Android Wear app:
• Brand New User Interface and faster app
• Happy Shopping: No Hassle Returns,100% Buyer Protection
• Choice of Payments: Cash on Delivery, Credit/Debit Card, EMI, NetBanking, PayZippy
• Smarter Search: Look up products, categories or brands using text, voice or by barcode
• Explore Your Way: Quickly switch between List, Grid and Full Screen views
• Pinpoint Products: Find what you want with the sort and multi-filter functions
• Never Miss an Offer: Get access to personalized and exclusive app-only deals
• Personalized Alerts: Get notifications on personalized offers, price drops, order status, exclusive launches
• Product Suggestions: Relevant recommendations based on your shopping history
• Share with Friends: Suggest links to interesting products on Facebook, Twitter, Google+
• Examine Closely: View products in great detail with the large, multi-perspective images
• Do More with Images: Save images to your phone or instantly share them with friends
• One-touch Wishlist: Add products to your Flipkart Wishlist with just one tap
Moreover, once you have updated to the the latest version Flipkart app for Android, it will be automatically available for your smartwatch once both are paired.