Zenoti, the provider of software solutions to the spa, salon and medi-spa industry launches TAKE5, a consumer app that provides an effortless experience for salon and spa goers to find, book and pay for appointments.
"At the heart of TAKE5 is our belief that every individual deserves to take a break from their busy lives, whether it's 5 minutes or 5 hours. With TAKE5, our goal is to bring wellness and beauty, and convenience together for a happier, healthier lifestyle", said SudheerKoneru, CEO of Zenoti.
The TAKE5 app is unique in the beauty and wellness space in that it leverages a tight integration with the Zenoti platform. Zenoti today is used by most of the luxury salons, premium salons and spas across India.
Because of the integration, TAKE5 is able to provide real-time information on appointment availability at any salon or spa and accepts immediate online bookings.
"Zenoti has quickly established itself as the leader for salon and spa software. With the launch of TAKE5, they're connecting consumers with a large network of providers, which we believe is a logical next step for Zenoti. The Zenoti team has a deep understanding of the industry and is well poised to take on consumer needs as well", says ShekharKirani, Partner at Accel India.
TAKE5 App - Features
- Find appointment availability in real-time at salons and spas that are nearby.
- Stay educated about wellness and beauty trends and tips. The Content is personalized and promotes a positive message around healthy living and taking care of themselves.
- Find quality salons and spas based on customer reviews.
- Book online. The app eliminates the need to call in to book an appointment. Online bookings allow a customer to book when they want and within a couple of clicks.
- Pay upfront through the app. This makes the transaction hassle-free and means there's no wait time after the service is done.
- Receive exclusive offers. Individual salons and spas can push specials to their clients only, to a segmented group of their clients as well as the broader app user base.
The app will initially be launched in Mumbai and Hyderabad and will quickly expand to other major metros over the next few months.