SwiftKey app for Android platform received an update, which bumps it version to 5.3. In this update, this app have 9 Indian languages including Bodo, Dogri, Kashmiri, Konkani (in both Devanagari and Kannada scripts), Maithili, Manipuri, Sanskrit, Santali and Sindh.
Moreover, it comes with a new adaptive new layouts to our Hindi, Tamil, Gujarati, Marathi and Nepali languages, along with Emoji Prediction for Tamil, Gujarati, Nepali and Marathi keyboards for the first time.
Also, this update brings new hub that slides from the left, offering access to Personalize, the SwiftKey Store, and Settings.
Some other feature includes
- SwiftKey Hub - Swipe or tap to the left of the prediction bar to dive into settings, stats & store
- New Carbon theme - a combination of the Minimal and Material themes
- Password Management - Seamlessly login to apps with Dashlane, now instantly accessible from within SwiftKey
- Indian languages - - Reimagined layouts for Hindi, Tamil, Gujarati and Marathi
- Other languages - Simpler & clearer layouts for Thai, Khmer and Lao, Serbian (Cyrillic) & Burmese support