Sony’s WX100 is claimed to be the smallest and lightest compact digital camera. Sony WX100 belongs to the cyber-shot series with powerful zoom, full HD and 3D shooting. Sony has always stood in the front of the camera makers with its cyber-shot series always stealing the spotlight.
Following the legacy this time also, Sony has packed the 10 X optical lens into a slim and powerful body enabling 3D feature. The Sony WX100 features shooting stills and full HD video with limitless creative options. The key features and specifications of Sony WX100 are as given below.
Key features and specifications of Sony WX100
- Super slim with high 10 x optical zoom
- Exmor CMOS sensor of 18.2 Mega pixels
- Maximum image resolution of 4896×3672 pixels
- Video recording with maximum video resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Image stabilization technology in low light conditions
- Sensor powered by Bionz processor to reduce noise in imaging
- Image optimization by Pixel super resolution technology
- Superior auto mode to automatically capture DSLR like images
- Pin sharp, smooth and high speed autofocus
- New improved artistic picture effect modes
- Creative professional images with background defocus
- 3D sweep panorama mode available
- 2.7” TFT LCD screen of 6.7 cm of 460.8 dots colour density
- Hi speed micro USB enabled and mini HDMI port enabled
- Weighing 124 g with battery
- Li N battery with a capacity of 240 shots/120 m video capture
Sony brings the new cyber shot camera WX 100 with a 10 x optical zoom and a clear zoom of 20x. The 18.2 MP Camera is a highly optimized camera for any type of users. The camera is equipped with a CMOS sensor from Exmor. The device is also armed with a Bionz processor for reducing the noise in the stills shot by the camera. The images shot by the camera can be of the maximum resolution of 4896×3672 pixels.
The images are optimized by pixel super resolution technology. Sony WX100 is also inclusive of new and improved picture effects like toy picture mode, HDR painting etc. The 3D panoramic mode gives you a 3d version of 360 degree click. The visuals of your creativity can be viewed through a 27 inch TFT screen while the camera is also HDMI enabled through a mini HDMI port for high definition port. Back ground defocus is also enabled for exclusive portraits along with defocused backdrops.
The newbie from Sony, the Sony Cyber-shot WX100 price details are available. There is no information on the release of the camera while the features may even improve further when it is released.