India's leading tech consumer goods manufacturer, HCL Infosystems Limited has announced the launch of another inexpensive tablet for the Indian consumer market under its highly successful ME series brand – 3G-enabled 9.7 inch HCL ME G1 tablet.
Priced at Rs 14,999, the new HCL ME G1 runs on the Android 4.0.4 Operating System and 1.2 GHz Dual Core Cortex A9 CPU, which lets the users to multitask and navigate easily from one application to another. It is pre-loaded with the Thinkfree Office productivity suite which lets users open, edit and create Microsoft Office documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Users can also view PDF documents on the go. Further, the ME G1 is installed with some amazing applications. Users will now be able to book air tickets, stream music and video-on-the-go and do much more with ease, with the pre-installed applications. The new ME tablet also lets users browse without limitations. With free access to the ME App store, the user can choose from over 15,000 incredible applications. Whether browsing the web or viewing online multimedia content, users will be able to see it all with the new ME Tab.
The key features & specifications of the ME G1 are:
- Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Multi – touch Capacitive Screen with 9.7 Inches display
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core Cortex A9 CPU,Mali-400 Quad Core GPU
- 3G enabled through USB Data card (WCDMA & EVDO). Also enabled with BT-4.0, mini-HDMI and Wi-Fi-n
- 1 GB DDR3 RAM, 16 GB Onboard Memory and External Memory, Micro SD slot upto 32 GB
- Front camera with 0.3MP and rear camera with 2.0MP
- Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR
- ME App Store
- Battery Life upto 7000 mAh Li-Polymer