The No. 1 PC maker in the world, Lenovo has launched today a new compact all-in-one desktop in the Indian market dubbed by the name of ThinkCentre Edge 62Z. Holding the starting price tag of Rs. 26,000, the new device is targeted towards small businesses professionals and is an option for traditional desktop users who are looking at a clutter-free workspace with integrated Wi-Fi connectivity, said Lenovo officials in a press statement.
Not much has been revealed about the features and specs of the devices, however reportedly, ThinkCentre Edge 62Z is designed to be power-efficient, and is certified Energy Star 5, equipped with third-generation Intel Core processors up to i3 for fast CPU performance, ThinkCentre Edge 62Z has memory expandable up to 8GB of DDR3 1600Mhz SDRAM. All-in-one Desktop has keystroke noise suppression and high-quality webcam. Further, ThinkCentre Edge 62Z will be offered to the buyers with 3-year standard warranty.
- Up to Windows 7 Professional 64
- Integrated Intel HD graphics
- Fast system boot-up
- Up to 65-percent space-saving all-in-one design
- Desktop Power Manager and 87-percent PSU for more efficient energy usage
- Superior web-conferencing with keystroke noise suppression and HP webcam
- DVD read/write drive
- Integrated 2W speakers
- USB port disable
- Self-encrypting drives
- Hardware Password Manager
- 18.5” W LCD
- Up to 1TB HDD
- Up to 8GB DDR3