LG handsets always have a few good things, which make things easier, not to mention sleek bodies and stylish designs. By the end of this year, LG is all set to launch one of its last releases in 2011 – LG X350. LG X350 isn’t a smartphone. It’s rather an ordinary handset with a classy look and featuring the specifications that would be useful.
Compared to LG Smartphones, you would think that this phone hasn’t come close in looks. But looks aren’t everything when you prefer using a handset with decent specifications and affordable price tags. LG X350 is a handset which is apt for those who send a lot of text messages on a daily basis.
Key Features of LG X350:
- GSM handset with Dual SIM compatibility and dual Standby
- 111 x 61 x 13.5 mm
- 116 grams weight
- 2.3 inches TFT Display, 320 x 240 pixels
- Responsive QWERTY keyboard
- 3.5 mm standard audio jack
- 43 MB Internal memory
- microSD memory card support with 2 GB microSD
- Extensible memory up to 8 GB
- GPRS and EDGE Internet Connectivity support
- Standard Bluetooth connectivity
- 2 Megapixel camera with a maximum image resolution of 1600 x 1200 pixels
- Capable of video recording
- WAP 2.0, xHTML Browser
- FM Radio
- Audio/video player supporting multiple popular audio/video formats
- Standard Li ion 1500 mAh battery offering 5 hours 30 minutes talk time and 555 hours standby time
It should have been clear by now that LG X350 is just an ordinary average handset. It suits those people better, who don’t have much use of the camera in their handsets, but make a lot of calls and send a lot of text messages.
Even if you do wish to use the camera in certain situations, LG X350’s 2 Megapixel camera wouldn’t be disappointing. The captured images will have decent quality and a resolution of 1600 x 1200 pixels. Although it lacks WiFi and 3 G connectivity, the GPRS and EDGE connectivity is all that you need. One feature which is to be appreciated in LG X350 is its very nice QWERTY keyboard. The keys are all decently spaced, and once you get a hang of this, you will be able to type messages faster, than you can with a handset without a QWERTY keyboard.
Even with a large 1500 mAh battery, the phone offers only 5 hours 30 minutes talk time. A talk time of 7 or more hours would have been perfect. The price in India still needs official confirmation, which hopefully would come soon.