California-based memory products manufacturer Kingston Technology, announced their high-speed microSD UHS-I Speed Class 3 90MB/s read, 80MB/s write card (SDCA3) recently. The card far exceeds the SD Association's latest specification release, UHS-1 U3 (Ultra High-Speed Bus, Speed Class 3) rated for 30MB/s read/write.
This high-speed microSD card allows you to read-write at 90-80MB/s speed, which allows users to capture cinema-quality Full HD (1080p), Ultra HD (2160p), 3D and 4K2K videos on high performance devices such as smartphone and camera.
Fast speed operation also includes faster file uploads for computer editing, especially when using USB 3.0 card readers such as the Kingston MobileLite G4 or USB 3.0 Media Reader.
"The growing adoption of high performance cameras and AndroidTM-based mobile devices has prompted Kingston to provide fast microSD cards to maximize device performance," said Valentina Vitolo, Flash Business Manager. "We are confident that our new 90-80MB/s microSD card is built for extreme conditions and users will be able to capture all the memories they want on the card."
Kingston SDHC/SDXC UHS-I U3 Flash Card - Key Specifications
• Fast/Performance: UHS-I Speed Class 3 :up to 90MB/s read and 80MB/s write for continuous shooting, video recording and fast file transfer
• Resistant: Water proof, Shock proof, X-ray proof and Temperature proof to perform even in harsh environments
• Compliant: SD Association specifications
• Compatible: microSDHC & microSDXC host devices, but not compatible with standard microSD enabled devices/readers. microSDXC cards are not compatible with microSDHC enabled devices/readers
• Flexible/Multi-functional: when combined with the SD adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC/SDXC card to fit in DSL-R or DSL-M cameras, 4K camcorders and other devices
• Capacities: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
SDCA3 is available as a stand-alone card or with an SD card adapter in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB capacities and it is is backed by a lifetime warranty, free technical support, and legendary Kingston reliability.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!