Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus has launched its 10,000mAh power bank in the Indian market. Initially, this power bank was launched in US last month.
- 10,000 mAh portable power bank with lithium-polymer batteries
- Input: 5V/2A; Charging Time: 5.5h
- Dual USB ports (5V-2A) for charging two devices at a time
- Battery indicator LEDs is awoken with a gentle shake.
- Safety features to prevent overcharging and overheating
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Coming in Sandstone Black and Silk White variant, OnePlus power bank comes at a price of Rs. 1,399 and will be available exclusively on the Amazon India.