Timex, has expanded its Ironman portfolio by launching Timex IRONMAN Move x20 and IRONMAN Run x20 GPS in the market.
While Timex IRONMAN Move x20 is an all-day activity tracker that captures all-day activities including steps, distance and calories burned, Timex IRONMAN Run x20 is a GPS watch as comfortable and easy-to-use as your favorite sports watch.
Anupam Mathur, Head of Sales and Marketing, Timex Group India Limited said, "With the introduction of Timex IRONMAN Move x20, and Timex IRONMAN Run x20 we aim to offer our consumers a confluence of future technology and style, Timex's foray into wearable technology."
He further added, "We are pleased to introduce these new products to our Ironman portfolio designed to cater to the current age of fitness enthusiasts and tech savvy audience. We are proud to be the only authentic watch brand to bring in such products. Our partnership with Amazon.in to launch the watch exclusively will help in delivering our products and services to the ever-expanding digital audience across the 19000 pin codes in India."
Commenting on this exclusive partnership, Vikas Purohit, Head Amazon Fashion, India said, "We are happy to be the partner of choice for Timex and offer our customers across India an exclusive opportunity to own the Ironman Move x20 and Run x20 GPS. We are confident that this expansion of the Ironman portfolio will be well received by tech and fitness enthusiasts across the country who shop on Amazon.in frequently for such products."
Timex IRONMAN Move x20 - Key Specifications
- All day activity monitor featuring 3D accelerometer technology
- Tracks and displays: steps, distance, calories, time of day and date
- Records total sleep time and the hours/minutes of light sleep and deep sleep
- Workout mode features tracking of: elapsed time, distance, pace, calorie expenditure and steps (speed available on app)
- Connects with free Timex phone app (iOS® and Android®) to display caller ID and texts
- Find Phone feature activates audible alert on Smartphone
- Progress bar illustrates where you are in reference to goal settings (steps, distance and calories)
- Goal completion alerts (requires goal setup in Smartphone app)
- Holds 30 days of daily data, 30 workout files, and 10 days of sleep data
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery, 7 days typical battery life
- IPX7 waterproof rating (protected against splashing water)
Recommended: Micromax Canvas LapTab 2 in 1 First Look
Timex IRONMAN Run x20 GPS - Key Specifications
- Small, comfortable watch with easy-to-read display and easy-to-use menu
- Quick and reliable GPS provides real-time distance, pace, speed and calories burned
- Two customizable interval timers based on distance or time with selectable labels provide alerts during run/walk routines
- 10-Workout memory with dated summary
- Stopwatch with 99-lap counter can be customized to show 2 or 3 lines of information
- Automatic pace alerts after each mile or kilometer is completed
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery with 6-hour life in full GPS mode. User programmable sleep mode can extend standby battery life
- Watch water-resistant-rated to 50 meters (GPS feature not available underwater)
- INDIGLO night-light