TomTom the leading Navigation service provider launched the Runner, Runner Cardio, Multi-sport, Multi-sport Cardio watches in India today.These 4 fitness based GPS watches are made available exclusively on e-retailer FlipKart site.
They are specially designed for sports-enthusiasts and athletes like runners, swimmers, cyclists etc. All these fitness watches are GPS enabled and water resistant.
These watches from TomTom deliver real time running information like time, distance, heart-rate, pace, speed and calories burnt to runners, cyclists and swimmers, so they can take care of fitness and health. Samsung and other major companies fitness watches are meant for just Android, or for iOS alone. This gear from TomTom is compatible with both Android (4.3+) and iOS (6+) which is it's biggest asset.
Key features of TomTom Fitness watches:
- They are ultra slim, light weight and are specifically designed for runners to improve their performance.
- These watches provides all the real time information at a glance. Tracking your speed, distance, time, pace and calories burnt while running is made easy.
- Users can improve their running performances comparing to past and can race themselves using the past running information.
- Some watches have inbuilt heart-rate monitor. Runners can know when to speed up and to speed down by maintaining optimal heart rate.
- Depending on the workout, these fitness gears will let you select any one of the heart-rate zone (sprint, speed, endure, fat burn and easy) which fits you best.
- Accessing your stats, information is made easy as it is readily synched with TomTom Mysports mobile app.
TomTom Runner has a battery life of 10 hours and is available in pink, black straps while TomTom Runner Cardio's battery will lasts up to 8 hours.
Multi Sport GPS watch is available in two colored strips including black and grey. It offers a battery life of around 10 hours whereas the Multi Sport GPS Cardio is available in black and red, and has a battery life of 8 hours.
Pricing and Availability:
TomTom Runner and Runner Cardio are priced at Rs 12,999 and 20,999 respectively. On the other hand Multi-sport and Multi-sport Cardio are available with a price tag of Rs 15,499 and Rs 23,499 respectively.
These four smartwatches will definitely give a good competition to the already available fitness gears in the market as they are specifically designed to train.