Desi handset maker, Micromax started their business in the Indian market by selling the low-end smartphones and gradually made it to the top 10 vendors in terms worldwide mobile phone sales in the first quarter with 1.8 percent market share.
In a press statement, the company revealed that it has received phenomenal response for handsets including Canvas Spark, Canvas Knight, and Canvas Fire. However, the desi manufacturer over took the Cupertino giant Apple to reach second position in the tablet market in India with 14% of market share.
Micromax has revolutionized the Indian smartphone market by adopting the features which appeals the local consumers on the respective regions.
Canalys Analyst Rushabh Doshi said, "Micromax has been quicker than its competitors to improve the appeal of devices, for example, by including a wide variety of local languages on its Unite phones."
Today, we are going to discuss some of the common problems and how to fix it on Micromax Canvas series. Do swirl through the below slider:
In one case or another, our smartphone has been affected by frequent rebooting. The main reason for this could be the change of of mobile network from GPRS to HSPA or battery issue. To avoid this, just check the battery if it is ok or swollen. If yes, replace it with a new battery. Otherwise, it will be a network problem.
Try the steps below to rectify it:
- Head on to Settings and to Dual SIM Settings of your phone.
- Select SIM 1 and go to Mobile Network Settings.
- Just tap on the Network Mode and select GSM only.
There are some instances, where we often face call drop or network problem. But these problems are not limited to Micromax, as most of the smartphone users faces it. Follow, these steps to avoid this problem:
- Turn off the phone, remove and reinsert the SIM card
- If it's a SIM problem, just replace it with new one.
- Else, go to Mobile Networks and try selecting the network manually or toggle the airplane mode On and Off to reconnect back to the network.
Another problem, we face daily is the quick draining of batteries. Sometimes, the battery will behave strangely with very high percentage, draining in no time. So if you are facing this battery draining issue, follow the below steps.
- Reduce screen brightness
- Clear RAM
- Switch of the unwanted services like GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth when you don't need them
This is one of the annoying problem that users facing right now. Due to high usage of processor, it will eat up lot of battery resulting in generation of heat. In this case, try to restart the device or uninstall the unwanted third party app, which may cause the device to heat.
This happens, when there is an issue in battery, USB cable, or the port. You can fix it by following methods.
- Take the battery out of the phone and then put it back again.
- Plug in the cable from the charger to phone.
- Just keep pressing the power button atleast 8-10 seconds till you see the battery icon.
- If you get the boot screen through this method your problem is solved and you will be able to charge your Canvas normally again.