This can give you nightmares as you accidentally give your friend access to your chats, images and videos and other important information like bank details, emails, etc.
Moreover, things can get worse if you forgot to logout from a public computer that anyone can access.
See also: Get Free 1.2GB 4G/3G Data on Airtel Just by an SMS, Find Out How
The only solution to the problem is remote logout, if you don't have access to PC or smartphone used to login. The below steps will guide you through the process to remotely log out of any and all the open Facebook sessions on any computer, be it a Windows PC, a Mac or a smartphone. Here are the steps.
1) Login to your Facebook account and click the downward arrow in the top-right corner of the page and click on 'settings'.
2) Click the 'Security tab' in the left column, under the 'General'.
3) A new window will pop up with a number of options. Now click on 'Where have you logged in'.
4) You will see a list of open Facebook sessions, with information about the approximate locations, times, and the browser of the device from which you had logged in.
5) Click on 'End Activity' to end the session. And you are done.