If you are an avid WhatApp user, you would want to be at the forefront of the latest technology and features that are introduced or going to be introduced in the market.
As such, the good news is that WhatsApp is giving a chance to preview the latest or new features of its app to its users even before the features are launched officially in the market.
Want to know how you can be the first in using WhatsApp's new features before anybody else. The take here is that you have to signup for WhatsApp's beta testing program which allows users to get instant beta updates. Moreover, it is available through the Play Store and users don't have to download the beta apps to get the early releases anymore.
So if you are ready to become a beta tester, then follow these simple steps mentioned below.
Becoming a WhatsApp beta tester is as easy. You just need to:
1) Open Play Store in your android mobile.
2) Search for WhatsApp and open the WhatsApp download page in Play Store.
3) Scroll to the end and you will get to see this.
4) Click on "I'm in."
5) You need to wait for few minutes and the signup process completes automatically.
6) After successful signup, you will get the latest update of WhatsApp beta version on which developers are still working.
7) Update your WhatsApp to WhatsApp Beta version.
That's it. Now you can use all latest features of WhatsApp before others.
You can also become a tester by following the link given below:
1. Log-in to your Google account.
2. Then, click on "BECOME A TESTER" button.
3. WhatsApp will now automatically update your device with the most recent beta version.
NOTE: You can remove the beta version at any time. Simply go back to the first link above and click the "Leave the program" link.
Advantage and Disadvantage
By becoming a WhatsApp tester, users will be able to test the newer versions of WhatsApp. Users would always know which new feature could be coming next on WhatsApp.
However, there is a warning too! If you install the beta version, user's mobile may freeze or restart itself at times (as mentioned in the terms and conditions). This is absolutely normal, and nothing to worry about. Your phone will become normal after the update.