Acer is a popular brand in consumer electronic products especially in the manufacturing of high quality laptops as well as desktop computers. Now the company is trying to diversify itself in to the ever booming mobile phone as well as smartphone market with the launch of Acer Allegro M310.
Acer Allegro M310 smartphone is expected to make greater sales in the international market owing to the deep reputation that the company has for its quality products in the international market as well as the advanced specifications and user-friendly features the smartphone comes with.
- Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango Operating System
- 1 GHZ Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon Processor
- Weighs 126 grams
- 116 x 59 x 13 mm size specification
- 3.6 inches of TFT capacitive touch screen display
- 480 x 800 pixels of display resolution
- 720p of HD video recording
- 5 Mega Pixel camera with auto focus as well as LED Flash
- 2592 x1944 pixels of camera resolution
- GPRS/ EDGE/ 3G support
- 802.11 b/ g/ n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- HTML browser used for superior internet browsing
- A-GPS functionality for easier satellite navigation
- Adreno 205 GPU used
- Audio formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+ player
- Video formats - MP4, WMV etc
- Predictive Text Input
- 8 GB of internal memory storage capacity
- 3.5 mm audio jack for superior audio connectivity
Additional features that are present in Acer Allegro M310 include the presence of vibration alerts as well as loudspeaker. The messaging features that are present in the smartphone include the presence of sms, mms as well as e-mail.
The smartphone is available in mainly two colors; namely White and Black. HDMI input port is also used in the smartphone that is capable of providing superior video output. You Tube Client are also provided in this smartphone inorder to enhance the users with fun-filled entertainment.
Acer Allegro M310 also comes with support for social networking services such as Facebook as well as Twitter by making use of Facebook and Twitter integration. The sensors that the smartphone makes use of includes accelerometer sensor, proximity sensors as well as compass sensors. The smartphone makes use of 1300 mAh of removable Lithium-Ion battery that has the capability to provide a maximum of 6 hours of talktime as well as considerable hours of standby time.
The price tag of Acer Allegro M310 is expected to be more than Rs. 20,000 in India.