Japanese carrier Au by KDDI is famous for creating a tech-as-art, and now the company has launched A03 smartphone which has an anodized aluminum back with a 4.5 inch 1080p display.
Product designer Naoto Fukasawa designed this high-end smartphone and it has got lot of upgrades compared to the second iteration A02 smartphone (predecessor).
Recommended link: Sharp Aquos Mini SHV31 And Aquos K Launched: Specs, Features and More
Kyocera INFORBAR A03 - Key specifications
- A 4.5-inch full HD IGZO display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Powered by a 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expand
- Runs on Android v 4.4 (KitKat) with Iida UI
- A 13.1MP camera with LED flash on rear side and a 2MP front camera
- Waterproof (IPX5 / IPX8) / dustproof (IP5X)
- 2020 mAh battery
The newly announced handset sports a 13 MP camera on the rear side, 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal storage which can be expandable with a MicroSD card. The capacitive touch keys used for navigation have tri-color scheme.
This high-end smartphone is available in 4 colors including Pink, Blue, Red and Brown (Sakura, Mocah Brown, Pool, Nishikigoi in Japanese). In addition to this, different cases are designed specifically for this smartphone which include the wooden dock (limited edition) too.
This phone will go on sale in February 2015 in Japan.In case, you're thinking to ship it to your country and use it with your carrier, well, you can't use it - as it is locked to one carrier and it's not an easy task to unlock this smartphone.