Specifications of LG's latest smartphone, the Optimus 3D2 have been leaked. At this point in time, only a few specifications are available.
The specifications leaked are:
- Android Gingerbread operating system
- Twin cameras( 5 Mega Pixel Front Camera & 5 Mega Pixel Rear Camera)
- 21Mbps HSPA, NFC
- 1.2 GHz dual core processor which incorporates Ti OMAP
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n(Wireless LAN support)
- Bluetooth 3.0 feature
- An internal memory of 8 GB
Apart from the above specifications, there are also rumours that the 3D display is going to be darker this time around. The LG 3D2 handset is also rumoured to be an auto stereoscopic one and has the ability to convert 2D to stereoscopic 3D content.
The launch of the LG Optimus 3D2 smartphone is likely to take place at the Mobile World Conference in Barcelone next month. The price details aren't available yet. Let's hope that this smartphone makes an impact.