Micromax Mobiles has launched a business phone, named Micromax Q80 in Indian market. Unique feature of this model is its support for push email facility. It is tipped to be the first push mail phone from Micromax. This is expected to make it a desirable phone for business users who like to access mails on their move.
Let us look at other Micromax Q80 features too. It is a QWERTY keypad enabled phone, again useful for busy guys in typing messages in short time. Messaging and chatting becomes easier with optical track pad too built in it. It supports all the latest communication technologies like Wi-fi and 3G in addition to the 2G network.
Like any other model being launched in Indian market, Micromax Q80 is a dual SIM phone which can work in 2G and 3G modes.
Key Micromax Q80 features can be summarised as:
- Front end VGA camera
- 3 megapixel camera with face/smile detection
- Media player to run music files of different formats
- Built in amplifier for better music clarity
- TFT QVGA screen
- Screen resolution of 320x240 pixels
- Access to multiple social networking applications like Facebook and Nimbuzz
- Instant connectivity to news portals like Bloomberg and Newshunt
- Fast internet access through Opera mini browser
- Internal memory of 68 MB