Motorola Mobility has started rolling out a software update for its Motorola ATRIX HD smartphone. Along with many bug fixes, a lot of enhancements also expected in this update version dubbed as 77.12.22.MB886.ATT.en.US. This update will reach the users over the air and as soon as the update is available for their handset, users will receive a notification regarding the same. Users will be able to immediately carry out the update or postpone it for later.
Motorola recommends users to keep the battery charge above 50% while performing the update so that the process is carried out without interruption. Motorola also suggest that it will be more appropriate to carry out the update through a Wi-Fi network as it will enable faster completion of the process. One important thing to remember is that users won’t be able to revert to the previous version once the update is done.
Some of the key changes that will be brought about the update include:
- Better Wi-Fi connectivity
- Optimized performance with EA/Gameloft games
- Enhanced playback of Widevine streaming content
- Better battery performance
- Player will not pause while skipping to the next song with Spotify Market application
- Improved low light performance, reduced blur and enhanced color accuracy with the camera
- Higher accuracy rate on first scan with bar code scanning applications like AT&T code scanner
- Updated versions of AT&T apps, Pre-loaded apps like Quick office and Google apps