A 30-year-old businessman had a narrow escape when his mobile phone exploded while he was using it, police said on Tuesday.
Restaurant owner Kishan Yadav's iphone exploded after there was sparking in it. Yadav is a resident of Wazirabad here near sector 52.
"I was sitting in my car and was speaking to my friend on Monday night. I quickly threw the phone outside my car after sparking in it.
The phone burst the next moment," Yadav said. "My thumb suffered burn injury...," he said. Police have registered a case against unknown person for causing financial loss.
Source: IANS, techworm.ne,