Huawei's yet to be announced Honor 7 smartphone has been in rumors for quite some time. In fact, it is also speculated that the company will launch 2 variants of the phone, out of which one would be a standard while the other would be a high-end variant, though the launch date of the phone was not officially confirmed.
Huawei, however, has now released a teaser poster for the Honor 7 in which it confirms the arrival of the phone on June 30. In addition to the date, one can notice a fingerprint with seven highlighted on it in the poster, which confirms the presence of a fingerprint scanner on the phone. The presence of Fingerprint scanner on the phone was highlighted when the phone passed through TENAA certification earlier this month.
As for the specs of the phone, most of its specs details are known due to several reports on photo and spec leaks ahead of the launch of the phone.
Here we list down 7 such features and specs details that have leaked in the reports so far.
1. The Honor 7 is speculated to be Huawei's premium phone with high-end phone like features and specifications. As per the purported photos of the phone, it is likely to flaunt a metal chassis and unibody design with sleek frame.
2. If the previously leaked reports are to go by, the Huawei Honor 7 is rumored to come with a 5-inch display offering 1080x1920 pixels resolution, spread out to a 441ppi pixel density.
3. As for the processor, the smartphone is expected to run on the home-grown Kirin 935 octa-core chipset with 64-bit architecture, paired either with 3GB RAM or 4GB RAM, depending up on the variant.
4. Rumors have it that the phone will come in two variants - the standard version offering 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage, and the premium version with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. There is no clue on the availability of a microSD card in the phone.
5. Talking of camera, rumors suggest a 13MP primary snapper with optical image stabilization. There is no clue about the secondary camera. However, previously rumoured report mention dual-camera set up on the phone.
6. On the software front, the Honor 7 will boot Android 5.1 Lollipop wrapped under the native EmotionUI 3.1 version.
7. Falling in line with the rumors, the Huawei's latest teaser confirms the presence of a fingerprint scanner on the phone. However, the functionality of the finger impression feature will be known only when the company will announce the phone on June 30.
8. With such specs and features, the phone is likely to be powered by a 3,280mAh battery.
9. To end with the price, the phone is expected to hit the market at CNY 2,499 to 2,699 (approx Rs. 25,712 to 27,770).