Shout out for Samsung fanboys! Are you planning to buy or upgrade your device? South Korean handset maker Samsung has announced some offers and discounts on wide range of products including mobile phones, tablets, TVs, home theatre systems, refrigerators, ACs, washing machines, and microwave ovens, as a part of "Make for India" celebration program till May 15th.
Samsung has recently completed 20 years in the Indian market with 1.5 lakh outlets, 2 Manufacturing Units, 3 R&D Centres and 1 Design Centre.
- 10% cash back on debit and credit cards for all EMI and ordinary transactions.
- "No extra cost for EMI" will be available for 3,6,9 and 12 months tenure from banks.
- Now users can own a Samsung device by making Rs. 1 as down payment and can pay the remaining amount through 10 easy EMI's from Bajaj Finserv or Capital First.
Samsung Galaxy Smartphones
- Galaxy A7 (2016) - Rs. 29,900
- Galaxy A5 (2016) - Rs. 24,900
- Galaxy Grand Prime 4G - Rs. 8,250
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 - Rs. 42,900
- Samsung Galaxy S6 - Rs. 33,900
Samsung smart TV's
Cash back up to 20% on MRP.
Scratch and win gift up to Rs. 9,999
For A/C, refrigerators and washing machine.
"We are humbled by the trust that Indian consumers have reposed in Brand Samsung. There is no greater satisfaction than becoming the Most Trusted Brand in India, and we recommit ourselves to our mission to Make for India. Make for India Celebrations is a small gesture from Samsung for all our consumers. It has always been the endeavor of Samsung to transform people's lives with innovative ideas and technologies." said Ranjivjit Singh, Senior Vice President, Corporate Marketing, Samsung Electronics India.
For more information you can log on to Samsung's official websites.