Yesterday, the search engine giant Google has announced the official name of the Andorid M, which is Android Marshmellow 6.0 on the internet. Following the announcement, the Samsung has given details about the OS and how it will look in the upcoming Galaxy devices.
Some features including device management solutions, better fingerprint access integration will be included in the Marshmellow. According to our guess, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S6 Duos, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note 4 Duos, and Galaxy Note Edge will get the upcoming Marshmellow updates.
Moving on to the features of Android M according to Samsung, it will have:
- App Permissions: With this feature, now users can choose which functions to allow an app access to. You can also disable the location function with the new Android M.
- Track Memory: This feature determines which apps uses the most memory. Then there is a Memory tab which will let the user know how much memory each app is taking up on your phone or tablet.
- Quick Finger Print Access: With this feature, now users can unlock phone and log in to Google Play Store or other apps that require log in.
- Auto Backup: One of the impressive app, I would say. This feature takes care of backing up the settings and app user data automatically into your Google Drive account up to 25MB per app.
- Power Saving: Device battery will be more efficient now with the power saving features and Doze mode that can reduce processes in the background.