Nokia has introduced many amazing series of mobiles including the E series and N series. Now comes, a whole new series from them, Nokia T series. They have also announced the first mobile phone to this series, Nokia T7.
This stylish mobile phone has quite a load full of amazing features.
Features and specifications of Nokia T7 are:
- AMOLED capacitive touch screen
- 16 million colours
- 3.4 inch screen size
- 360 x640 pixel resolution
- 210 pixels per inch
- Multi touch support with corning gorilla glass and clear black display
- 1 GB ROM
- 256 MB system memory
- Expandable memory to up to 32 GB buy adding microSD card of required capacity
- Bluetooth version 3.0 with A2DP connectivity
- USB version 2.0 with micro USB connector
- 8 mega pixels camera that can take pictures with a maximum resolution of 3264 x 2448 pixels
- Video recording at 720 p and 25 frames per second
- Secondary VGA camera
- ARM 11 processor with 680 MHz clock speed
- Accelerometer and proximity sensor
- Stereo FM radio with RDS and in built FM transmitter
- GPS with assisted GPS support
- Lithium-ion 1200 mAh battery
- Stand by time: Up to 360 hours
- Talk time: about 5 hour 20 minutes on 2 G and up to about 7 hour 45 minutes on 3G
- Dimensions: 113.5 mm x 59 mm x 12.8 mm
- Weight: 134 grams
The phone comes in anodized aluminium casing and has a very smooth and beautiful design. It is quite compact and light weight. The microphone in the phone will be of noise cancelling type so that the listener won’t have any problems during conversation. The phone has a composite TV out port.
It also supports voice commands so that the user can make calls and do other operations very easily. The phones document viewer supports all the common document file formats like power point, Word, PDF, excel etc. It also has a video or photo editor so that you can very easily edit the pictures and videos taken with the camera. Many other applications are also integrated into the phone that can aid you in many situations.
Nokia T7 price in India is not yet announced but is expected to be around Rs 15,000 in India.