While the online media is already abuzz with news about the dual SIM Samsung Galaxy S3, which is expected to be launched in China by leading telecom operators including China Mobile, Telecom and Unicom in days to come, the report of the launch of official Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with dual-SIM capability has filled the media world today.
Samsung China has released the new version that can be used for GSM and CDMA both and the company has already listed the smartphone on its official website. The Galaxy Note 2 bearing model number GT-N7102 will support two SIM cards: one is a regular sized and another is a micro SIM. The device has a collection of radios: GSM 850/900/1, 800/1,900 and WCDMA 850/900/1,900/2100 MHz.
- Dual SIM, Dual standby version, SIM card / Micro SIM card
- 5.5 inches HD dazzling screen
- 1.6GHz quad-core processor, 2GB RAM
- Air View a preview of the floating window
- Android 4.1 Operating System
- 8MP Camera
- Battery capacity of 3,100 mAh