Designed for the Samsung Galaxy S III – the top-selling U.S. smartphone in August – this new PowerSkin® features patent-pending technology. Free portable speaker, valued at $39.99, will be included with orders placed during first week.
PowerSkin, maker of shock-absorbing, battery-boosting cases for smartphones and gaming accessories, debuted the first-ever NFC-enabled smartphone battery case for the Samsung Galaxy S3, outfitted with silicone and 1500 mAh of power, and including a bonus free portable speaker on orders placed through 9/19/2012.
Priced at $79.99 (approx. Rs 4,343), the new case by PowerSkin includes the patent-pending technology by company that will enable NFC transmission to pass through the silicone case for quick information sharing. For those, who are not aware, NFC is a wireless connectivity technology that allows devices in close proximity to each other to communicate via magnetic-field induction.
“User convenience is paramount to PowerSkin’s product designs,” said Shaun Ng, Product Manager for XPAL Power / PowerSkin. “By integrating proprietary NFC technology into our battery cases, we’ve given users the ability to share information quickly, securely and wirelessly with nearby devices, making the exchange more convenient than ever.”
PowerSkin Samsung Galaxy S3 Key Features:
- On / off button located on the side gives users power on demand
- 1,500 mAh rechargeable battery extends talk time up to 2.83 hours (up to 97 hours standby)
- NFC enabled for quick information sharing
- Smart Power Management shuts off PowerSkin when phone is fully charged for zero loss of power
- Included cable allows users to sync data while re-charging
- LED battery lights display charging status
- One-piece, soft-touch, silicone case slides on seamlessly and protects against shocks, drops and dust