Samsung tides weren't so strong enough to break the barrier which kept it from getting over powered by other companies. In the past few years, Samsung has developed a number of smartphones in different price categories to maintain its stronghold in the market. And once such device which has got enough fame and popularity in the past is the previously released Samsung Galaxy S4.
The Galaxy S4, following the initial announcement for the newest Galaxy S5, is currently available in India under Rs. 30,000. Online retailers such as Amazon.com have already put it up for sale, the device carries a price tag of Rs. 17,999. And the handset started receiving Android 5.0 Lollipop update earlier this month.
Recommended: Top 10 Upcoming Smartphones to Launch in India Soon
Major e-retailers in India have started offering the Galaxy S4 for Rs. 21,900, which is Rs. 13,000 less than the official MRP price offered in the official Samsung e-store. And we can assure you that more and more retailers will soon come up with their own prices for the device in the near future.
- 5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display at 441ppi
- 1.6 GHz Octa-Core Processor
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), Android KitKat, Upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Zero Shutter Lag, BSI and Full HD video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 7.9 mm thick and weighs 130 grams
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Infrared LED for smart TV remote
- 4G LTE LTE Cat 3 100/50Mbps) / 3G (HSPA+ 42 Mbps)
- Wi-Fi 802.11
- Bluetooth v 4.0
- GPS/GLONASS and NFC
- 2600 mAh Battery
But while there are a bunch of retailers currently selling the device at a price cut, which are the best online deals that you should look for to get the best price offer? Here's a list of the top 10 best online deals that you could look to pursue if the Galaxy S4 suits you best.