Sony has launched its Xperia U smartphone for the Indian market. With the launch of this smartphone, the Indian digital market is expected to become more smarter.
The Sony Xperia U has amazing specifications due to which it provides some of the latest features. Let us look at some of its features and specifications:
- 3.5inch LED Backlit LCD Capacitive Touchscreen having a resolution of 480X854 pixels
- 86 GB internal memory
- 512 MB Built-In RAM
- 2G, 3G network support offered
- Best connectivity offered in the form of Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, DLNA and E2DP enabled Bluetooth 2.1
- Micro USB support also offered
- GPRS, EDGE connectivity also present
- Twin Cameras ( 5MP primary camera having a resolution of 2591X1944 pixels and a VGA Secondary camera)
- Android Gingerbread operating system
- A-GPS support
- 1 GHz dual core processor
- Upto 6 hrs 36 minutes talktime offered by the battery along with a standby time of 472 hrs
The price of the Sony Xperia U in India is not known at this juncture.