Harman Kardon has launched five new headsets matching iPhones appearance and elegance. There are several headsets already out in the market for iPhones, but they are not that apt to match iPhone’s looks. This unique design is sure to draw the attention of many iPhone users.
Surprisingly, the company has given two letter names to these 5 models, which is confusing for users. CL, BT, and NC are distinctly familiar looking headphones with the design of leather and steel. NI and AE are the other two headsets in the new line up. CL is a wired on ear headphone whereas Bluetooth-equipped BT and noise-cancelling NC headphones are designed to be over ears. The NI and upgraded AE buds are in-ear headsets.
- NI can be purchased at a price of around Rs. 5,000/-. High sound-pressure levels and wide-dynamic range are provided by 9mm drivers. The design includes a rectangular black housing. The headset features a three-button remote and also built-in microphone for calling options.
- AE can be purchased at a price of around Rs. 7,500/-. The design includes a silver-toned aluminium casing and offers good quality audio with low-frequency reproduction. Extended bass response is also offered with premium 9mm drivers.
- CL can be purchased at a price of around Rs. 10,000/-. The design includes rectangular ear cups and a sand-blasted metal finish. Low frequencies are provided with 40mm drivers. The cables offer durability and flexibility with tightly woven fabric.
- BT can be purchased at a price of around Rs. 12,500/-. It comes with an integrated microphone for better calling options. Built-in playback buttons offer good music controls.
- NC can be purchased at a price of around Rs. 15,000/-. The headsets produce quality audio as a result of its noise-cancelling technology. It can be comfortably fitted in the ear with slow-retention foam.
The new five Harman Kardon headphones for iPhones will be made available through all Apple retailers and Apple website.