Meizu has now brought a big surprise for the audiophiles with the innovation of its latest first class brand headphones dubbed as Meizu EP-40. The officials of Meizu have proudly cited out that this new headphone set clubs the high speed Response Technology along with a long term wearing comfort. This high speed technology diminishes the resistive impact caused on to the audio signals thereby producing a high quality audio output.
Some of the other key specs of Meizu EP-40 headphones include:
- 3 earplugs of different sizes
- 3.5mm Plug
- Compatibility with MEIZU phones
- Frequency response range of 20 Hz ~ 20 KHz
- Oxygen free high purity copper headphone wires of 14 0.05mm dimension
- High quality sound level
- High speed Response Technology
- Length of 1.2m
- Maximum input power of 10mW
- MIC call wire
- Microphone along with a wired remote controller
- Powerful drive unit of 8mm size
- Sensitivity of 101dB SPL
- Speaker impedance of 16 Ω
- Ultra thin composite diaphragm of 7μm thickness
Talking about the design, this high quality audio earphone has got foam padding around it which facilitates users to enjoy limitless hours of music. Three ear plugs are also provided so that to ensure enhanced user comfort. Yet another interesting fact is its uniquely designed vinyl disc shaped packaging.
Those who are looking for a headphone which clubs high grade sound along with the convenience of a wired remote control and microphone, EP-40 from Meizu would be the best choice. EP-40 has also received the credit to be the Meizu’s best sounding headphones. The officials are sure that this latest headphone set will grab the music lovers attention to great extends.
Meizu EP-40 headphones are made available to the customer world in mainland China and Hong Kong at a price of around Rs. 2,200/-. However, there are no reports showing whether this unique audio earphone will hit all the markets globally or is exclusively only for the China and Hong Kong music lovers.