Business users can find this phone quite useful as they can get into video conference sessions using the Polycom VVX600 camera. As per the official press release, this business media phone will be launched in select countries for a price tag of $479 (approx Rs 24,450) and the Polycom VVX600 video camera will be sold for $129 (approx Rs 6,600). This desk phone has all intuitive controls for users to enable faster video communication and collaboration.
Polycom VVX600 business media phone will have a video camera and an optional HD camera that can transform media phone to a highly interactive collaborative video conference environment. Unlike other video conferencing tools, users don’t need to do any software installation.
The video can be connected using USB port and you can get into a video conferencing session in few seconds. With this user friendly system, users can easily get into their organization’s infrastructure to have conferencing sessions with customers, partners and other team members across video platforms. The VVX600 video system has other key features like privacy shutter, multiple video screen modes, and adjustable frame rates.
Key features of Polycom VVX600
- Larger multi-touch screen: a 4.3-inch LCD screen 23 per cent larger than other business media phones.
- Supports up to 16 line for speed dialing.
- Built-in Bluetooth integration: users can have hands free calling using these bluetooth headphones integrated to the VVX conferencing system
- Completely redesigned user interface
- Video and content sharing across Polycom users
- HD image quality
Thus, Polycom VVX system with its intuitive unified communication and collaboration features and a HD video can help business users for faster communication and thus improve productivity and collaboration.