- 9 min ago Motorola One Fusion, A Budget Smartphone Announced: Expected Price And More
- 16 min ago BSNL Introduces Rs. 2,399 Prepaid Pack; Offering 100 SMS For 600 Days
- 16 min ago Reliance Jio Launches JioMeet App For Video Conferencing: Here's How To Download
- 17 min ago Google Nearby Share Begins Public Beta Testing; Can It Take On Apple AirDrop?
- Automobiles BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS BS6 Models Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Sports Coach Phil Simmons joins back West Indies squad after mandatory quarantine
- News Who is Vikas Dubey, the criminal behind the Kanpur firing that killed 8 policemen
- Movies Naveen Chandra And Salony Luthra Starrer Bhanumathi Ramakrishna In Trouble, Undergoes Title Change
- Lifestyle Traditional Dresses In India: Men And Women Ethnic Wear That Defines Indian Culture
- Finance Motherson Sumi Shares Fall 7% On Major Group Restructuring Plan
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Best Bluetooth Headsets You Can Buy In India This Month
These days, Bluetooth headsets, be it on-ear, in-ear or truly wireless earbuds are quite popular among users, thanks to the convenience factor that these deliver. Understanding that the Bluetooth headsets are highly popular and sought after by people with varying requirements, several manufacturers are coming up with attractively priced Bluetooth headphones.
Adding to the popularity are the many smartphone brands that are ditching the 3.5mm headphone jack, especially in the high-end models making people opt for the Bluetooth headphones and earbuds.
Having said that the Bluetooth headphones are highly popular, if you are interested in buying one such accessory, then you will be spoilt for choice as there are a plethora of them in the market. And, here we list a few Bluetooth headphones available in India right now.
Jabra Elite 65t Alexa Enabled True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case (Titanium Black)
The Jabra Elite 65t truly wireless earbuds comes with Alexa support. It is a multi-functional Blutooth earbuds with IP55 certification, integrated touch controls, up to 15 hours usage, and more.
pTron Bassbuds in-Ear True Wireless Bluetooth Headphones (TWS) with Mic – (Black)
pTron Bassbuds in-Ear truly wireless earbuds comes with support for Google Assistant, Bluetooth 5.0, a 250mAh battery delivering up to 100 hours of standby time.
Realme Buds Wireless
Realme Buds Wireless features a large 11.2mm bass driver for an exceptional sound quality and powerful bass experience, a 110mAh battery, which is touted to deliver up to 12 hours of battery life on a single charge and more.
pTron Bassbuds Lite in-Ear True Wireless Bluetooth Headphones (TWS) with Mic – (Black)
pTron Bassbuds Lite is a pair of truly wireless earbuds featuring a 10mm dynamic drivers with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology. The company also claims that the earbuds is touted to consume less power and has a 50mAh battery.
Mivi ThunderBeats Wireless Bluetooth Earphones with Mic - Gun Metal
Mivi ThunderBeats features a stylish design with a rugged and metallic exterior body made using premium materials. It has a battery that can deliver up to 8 hours of usage and 30 minutes of charging is said to deliver up to 3 hours of battery life.
pTron BassFest Stereo in-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Mic – (Black)
pTron BassFest is a wireless earphones which is a neckband-style headset. The earphones come with 10mm dynamic drivers and come with Bluetooth version 5.0 for connectivity, 4 hours of battery life, and a range of up to 33 feet.
Samsung Original Level U Bluetooth Wireless in-Ear Headphones (Black and Sapphire)
Samsung Original Level U features an ergonomic design and comes in striking colors. This pair of wireless in-ear headphones has a battery that can last up to 11 hours of talktime and users can get the essential information including alarms, missed calls, etc. via the Samsung LEVEL app.
Apple AirPods paved the way for the truly wireless earbuds. This pair of earbuds comes with a charging case as well. It features a good design and is one of the first such products but it was criticized for its looks back when it was announced.