- 25 min ago Another Satellite Launched By NASA Artemis I Mission Dies
- 8 hrs ago Apple MacBook Pro With M2 Max Benchmarked on Geekbench Ahead of 2023 Launch
- 13 hrs ago iQOO Neo 7 SE With Dimensity 8200 SoC, 16GB RAM Launched: Price And Availability
- 14 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M04 With Octa-Core Chipset Launched For ₹8,499 In India
- Movies Naai Sekar Returns Day 1 Box Office Collection: Mandous Puyal Attacks Vaigai Puyal Vadivelu's Comeback Movie!
- Finance List Of 12 Stocks That Give You The Best Dividend Yields
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Netherlands vs Argentina: Martinez heroics take Argentina in to the semifinals, Netherlan
- Lifestyle 3 Honey-Based Hair Masks For Shiny, Frizz Free Hair
- News Congress high command to decide Himachal chief minister
- Automobiles The CT-1 Microcar Is A Real Life Transformer That May Just Change The Way We Drive
- Education DU PG Third Merit List 2022 To Be Out On December 12 At admission.uod.ac.in; Know How To Check
- Travel 5 Most Epic Offbeat Places To Visit In South India During Winter
Important Things To Keep In Mind Before Buying Pulse Oximeters
Given the current scenario, a pulse oximeter is one tiny gadget that every household should have. It can measure the blood oxygen level in real-time, indicating the patient's condition and if they need external oxygen support. This gadget sits on a finger and can easily measure the oxygen saturation in just a few seconds and the same will be showcased on the digital display in no time.
The price of the pulse oximeter has skyrocketed over the last few months, for both online and offline stores. However, it is still one of the easiest ways to measure parameters like blood oxygen level and some of these gadgets also support real-time heart rate monitor. If you are yet to buy a pulse oximeter, then here are some of the parameters to consider getting the best pulse oximeter.
Pulse Oximeter's Battery Life Should Be Good
Most pulse oximeters are powered by either AAA or AA batteries and it is good to consider the possible battery life of a device, and how long can it last on a single pair of batteries. Look for a product, which should offer around 20 hours of battery life, and consider getting a pulse oximeter that can automatically turn off, when the device is not in use.
Should Support Data Transfer
If you are planning to get a high-end pulse oximeter, then another interesting feature to consider is the support for data transfer to a computer using the USB port. This allows users to have all the data saved in an external device, which can be shared with medical professionals online.
Pulse Oximeter With Splash Proof Build Quality
Some of the pulse oximeters are also splash resistant, ensuring the device does not get spoiled if the device comes in contact with sweat or water. Hence, getting a pulse oximeter with a splash-proof design is also important.
Affordable And Decent Pricing
One can get a pulse oximeter for less than Rs. 1000, while some of the high-end pulse oximeters cost more than Rs. 5000. So, depending on your budget, you can get the one that fits your bill. To make sure that it works properly, try measuring the oxygen level on the new oximeter and compare it with the one that your friend or the family might have.
The device should show less than two percent difference, which explains the sensitivity and accuracy of your pulse oximeter. Also make sure that the pulse oximeter is US FDA approved, which ensures that the device can offer accurate data in most use cases. Here are some of the best pulse oximeters available on Amazon India, which offers some of the aforementioned features.
- Hesley Pulse Oximeter
- NOYMI Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter
- Kayra Décor Oximeter
- BPL Smart Oxy Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter
- HealthSense Accu-Beat FP 910 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter