- 2 min ago OnePlus 7T Outperforms OnePlus 7 Pro On Geekbench 5
- 13 min ago Infinix Hot 8 To Go On Sale From September 19 Via Flipkart: Price, Specs, And Offers
- 3 hrs ago Buying Guide: Realme Smartphones With 6GB RAM To Buy In India Right Now
- 6 hrs ago Flipkart Big Billion Days Offers: Mobile Offers Schedule Days
- Movies IIFA 2019 Inside Pics & Videos: Katrina Kaif's Sizzling Act; Salman Khan-Ranveer Singh Get Goofy!
- Education Kerala DHSE Plus One Improvement Results 2019 Announced
- News Dressed in G-suit, Rajnath Singh flies in home-grown fighter jet Tejas aircraft
- Sports Virat Kohli says India will monitor new players temper in South Africa series
- Lifestyle IIFA Awards 2019: Deepika Padukone’s Gown Is Fine Minus The Tulle Veil And Exaggerated Sleeves
- Automobiles Hero Lectro Electric Bike Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
This Milton Water-Bottle With Built-in Wireless Speaker Makes For A Perfect Travel Accessory
Portable Bluetooth speakers have become a must-have accessory these days. Every big and small OEM now offers a wireless Bluetooth speaker line-up to meet the consumer's demands. Thus, the market offers a variety of wireless Bluetooth speakers ranging from a few hundred rupees to staggering Rs. 50,000 and even beyond.
We at Gizbot keep testing Bluetooth-enabled wireless speakers and the latest to catch our attention is Milton Rhythm 900. Yes, the brand name sounds very familiar we are talking about a water-bottle that also works as a wireless Bluetooth speaker. Sound interesting? Let's find out more about the Milton Rhythm 900 Water-bottle which also works as a wireless speaker.
Stainless Steel water-bottle with a built-in speaker
Like most of Milton's water bottles, Rhythm 900 (900ml) is also made out of 304 stainless steel and is 100% water resistant. The cap of the bottle is where all the action happens. The cap is essentially a wireless audio speaker but sadly, it is not water-resistant unlike the bottle. Due to size constraints of being a bottle cap, the speaker unit is not very big in size. It can easily fit in a jeans pocket.
Features And Battery Life
The tiny speaker unit also comes with a microphone for call forwarding facility. The audio speaker is claimed to have a battery life of approximately 4 hours. The speaker unit lasted for a little more than 3 hours on full volume.
The top of the speaker unit has the power button that emits Blue light once you start the pairing process. As the speaker unit does not offer any buttons, you can only control the volume via a paired smartphone or a tablet.
Coming onto the most important aspect- the audio delivery produced by the speaker unit is not going to break any grounds but for a speaker as tiny as a bottle cap, it gets the job done. The speaker was quick to connect with the smartphones and managed to create a stable connection. The audio is loud enough to fill a small room but lacks the bass and clarity of a good sounding speaker.
Milton Boom 900 Bottle
Milton also offers another model in the same category- Boom 900. This particular model comes with a slightly different form-factor and also offers different color-changing strobe lights that can be switched on and off as per use.
Should You Buy The Milton Rhythm 900?
Milton Rhythm 900 and Boom 900 are worth your time if you are looking out for something unconventional in the portable wireless speaker category. Rhythm 900 and Boom 900 can be used as regular water bottles and can also stream music on-the-go.
This makes these bottles a perfect travel companion for avid travelers who are always on-the-move. If you are in the market for better audio, there are plenty of speakers in the sub Rs. 2,000 price-point.
Milton Rhythm 900 is priced at Rs. 1,620 on Amazon.in and the Milton Boom 900 retails at Rs. 1,475 on the e-commerce platform.