- 16 min ago Amazfit GTR Smartwatch With 24 days battery life Launched: Price, Specifications and More
- 1 hr ago Xiaomi Introduces Redmi Note 7 New White Color Option
- 1 hr ago TCL Launches India's First 4K AI Android 9 TV - Price, Specifications, And More
- 2 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Android Update Adds Night Mode To Camera, Improves Security, And More
- Finance HDFC AMC Q1 Net Profit Jumps 42%
- News Ansarulla, a terror group that sought to establish Islamic rule in Tamil Nadu from Saudi
- Movies Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Goes UNRECOGNIZABLE In New York? Roams Around With Aaradhya & Abhishek [PICS]
- Lifestyle Malaika Arora And Amyra Dastur Makes Us Want To Buy More And More Dresses
- Automobiles 30 Percent Of Motorists In India Use Fake Driving Licenses — New MV Act To Counter It
- Sports Al Attiyah wins every stage on way to emphatic Silk Way Rally victory
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Tips to consider before buying USB Type-C cables and adapters
It is therefore essential to buy the right USB Type-C cable. But how are you going to find the perfect USB Type-C cable for your device? Here are few tips that you can keep in mind before buying.
USB Type-C cables bring the power of universal connector to smartphones and laptops. Many other devices have also started using USB Type-C cables. However, it should be noted that not all USB Type-C cables are safe for your device; few of them can damage the hardware of your device.
It is therefore essential to buy the right USB Type-C cable. But how are you going to find the perfect USB Type-C cable for your device?
Tips to find the perfect USB Type-C cables.
Look for the specifications
The very first thing that you need to do while buying a USB Type-C cable is to make sure that it is compliant with the specifications of USB-C.
Check the review of the cable.
Also, if you are buying a cable online, always check the review of the cable to know if it has worked for other devices or not. If you want to buy the USB Type-C cable offline, check its review in any USB Type-C Compliant website.
Examine the USB plug
Have a look at the USB plug. A good USB Type-C cable is produced by using the deep-draw extrusion method. It uses a single metal to make the plug, and no seam is visible on any side of it. Don't go for a stamped and folded connector.
Buy a certified USB cable
Go for an accredited USB Type-C cable. It would be hard to tell about the product quality just by looking at it. It is therefore advised that you go for the USB-IF cables. These certified cables are tested rigorously to ensure the optimum quality is maintained.
Buy a branded USB cable
Buy a branded USB Type-C cable. A brand that you can trust is the one from where you should buy the USB Type-C cable. Mostly USB Type-C cable from the top-tier manufacturer is the one that performs work best for most of the customers. Don't go for a cheap USB Type-C cable. You will end up running your device if you go for the cheap cables.
Know your requirements
See what you need. There are plenty of cables out there that have USB-C on one side and has regular USB plug on another side. And this can be dangerous, so you better keep in mind the type of USB Type C plug that you are looking. Make sure that the cable is filled with the right size wire. Also, take care that the size of the resistor is right.
Buying a USB Type-C cable can be a tedious task, but it is worth it because a right USB Type-C cable can benefit you in many manners. Always, keep on checking review posts and forums to know what are the stuff that the other customers are saying about the product. It will tremendously help you in choosing the right USB Type-C cable. Keep the tips listed above while buying the USB Type-C cable to buy the perfect cable for your device.