- Sports Coronavirus: Rafael Nadal wants tennis to 'wait a little bit more' for safe return
- Lifestyle World Environment Day: Harmful Effects Of Air Pollution On The Environment
- Movies PHOTO: Suhana Khan And Gauri Khan Spotted Spending Quality Time In Balcony
- News INX Media case: SC dismisses CBI's challenge to Chidambaram's bail
- Automobiles TVS Sport BS6 Bike Prices Increased Marginally: New Prices Now Start At Rs 52,500
- Finance No Coercive Action Against Employers For Non-Payment Of Wages Till 12 June
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In Times Asia University Rankings 2020
UNVEILED: Xiaomi Second Gen Mi Band, iHealth, So What's Great About Them!
On Tuesday, Xiaomi sizzled the launch event by unveiling the gigantic Xiaomi Mi Max based on MIUI 8. Apart from its very first phablet, the Chinese player also unveiled the successor to the Mi Band known as Mi Band 2 that is a smartwatch that doubles as a fitness tracker.
One more device that Xiaomi announced at the event is the iHealth 2 accessory that is health oriented. This is a blood pressure monitor and the sequel to the first generation iHealth device.
Xiaomi also showcased a 10,000 mAh battery alongside the iHealth box and Mi Band 2.
Here are the details of these accessories that were unveiled with the Mi Max phablet.
Xiaomi Mi Band 2 will last for over 20 days on a single charge!
At the launch event of Xiaomi, Lei Jun, the CEO of the company showcased the Mi Band 2. He also showed its touch screen functionality.
It was stated that he has been using the smartwatch for 20 days without recharging the device. Even after 20 days of usage, it had 36 percent of the charge left. Eventually, the Xiaomi Mi Band 2 seems to have a long lasting battery life.
There is a hardware button on the smartwatch. For the first time, the Xiaomi wearable has a touch screen display that will reduce the dependence on the smartphone that is connected to it.
Get health metrics like heart rate, blood pressure, and more
The Xiaomi iHealth 2 accessory can be connected to the Android devices using Wi-Fi Direct. It boasts a 4.3 inch display as well.
The accessory can detect high and low blood pressure automatically and there is a voice broadcast that will read out the results automatically. It will also provide real time pulse results and changes in heart rate.
Apart from being a health oriented accessory, the iHealth 2 displays the time, indoor and outdoor temperature, and features a nylon cuff for the measurement.
From the weekly and monthly data chart, you can store a maximum of 2,000 readings without even syncing with the smartphone. The app will let easy sharing of the data with others once the device is synced.
There is a 2,200 mAh built-in battery in the accessory that makes it last longer. The accessory is priced at Rs 399 yuan (approx. Rs 4.080).
Charge your phone with the 10,000 mAh battery
Xiaomi also unveiled a 10,000 mAh battery that comes with a USB Type-C and a normal USB port to charge your phone. It is priced at 150 yuan (approx. Rs 1,500).