TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Ambrane India, which is a mobile accessories maker brand in the country has extended its lightweight range of Power with 10,000 mAh PP-101 Power Bank. The highlights of the power bank are its compact in size, comes with a big battery, and stay connected anytime, anywhere.
The power bank comes with a premium rubberized design, PP101 ensures a long-lasting appeal. Lighter in weight without compromising with the capacity.
The Power bank is designed for everyday use and features dual USB ports, one Micro-USB port, LED charging indicator, LED torch light and gives 5V/2.4A (Auto Switch Mobile Phone Dependent) output.
The power pack withstands up to 500 times charge-discharge cycle. It comes with built-in smart detection, plug and plays function, Power will be turned on automatically for charging when connected with a Mobile device.
Speaking on the newest addition Ashok Rajpal - Director, Ambrane India says, "Power Banks have become a part of our daily lives, however the added weight, becomes a challenge. Our revolutionary new range of power banks addresses the needs being compact in size, and high on power"
With 9 layers of advanced chipset protection and quality polymer cell, the BIS Certified power bank, features a horde of advanced safety features including Short Circuit Protection, Over-charge Protection, and Over Discharge Protection & Over Voltage Protection, that assures maximum user and device safety at all times.
The product is already available with leading retail and retail stores across India.