- 34 min ago TCL TV Days on Amazon: Get exciting deals on a range of smart TVs
- 49 min ago Get the OPPO R17 Pro, OPPO A7 for Rs 10,000 less; Here's how
- 1 hr ago Why Indian EVMs cannot be hacked: Mythbuster for Elections 2019
- 1 hr ago Noble Skiodo announces 32-inch Smart TV in India: Everything you need to know
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan To Play Himself In Vikram Gokhale's Marathi Film 'AB Ani CD'
- Sports England will be at the heart of a special World Cup, says Vaughan
- News Why Yeddyurappa may get a top posting in Delhi and not Karnataka
- Automobiles Toyota Corolla Owner Gets Car Wrapped In Cow Dung — Jugaad Level 9999
- Finance Home Loan Interest Rate Comparison Between HFCs And Banks
- Lifestyle 11 Side Effects Of Sleep Deprivation On Your Health
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Apple Watch Series 4 officially launched for Rs 29,000 with ECG support
Apple Watch Series 4 will be available for pre-order from the 14th of September
Apple has officially launched the 4th Gen Apple Watch at the Apple annual launch event with a new and improved design with additional features like a new digital crown.
Price and availability
The Apple Watch Series 4 will be available for pre-order from the 14th of September. The series 4 Apple Watch will retail for $399, and $499, for the aluminium and steel versions, respectively. If we look at the India pricing, the Series 4 Apple Watch will cost at least Rs 29,000 for the aluminium version.
- Apple Watch 4 can take an electrocardiogram (ECG)
- New rounded display (40 mm and 44 mm)
- Improved call quality via LTE network
- New S4 chipset
- New and improved breath app
Apple Watch Series 4 specifications
The Apple Watch Series 4 comes in a new and improved design compared to the series 3 Apple Watch. The Apple Watch series 4 comes with a new display with round corners, which makes it look more premium.
The Series 4 Apple Watch also comes with a ceramic and a Saffire glass on the back of the watch, which will help the overall signal reception, and also offers a premium scratch resistance design. The new display is now over 30% larger compared to the display on the series 3 Apple Watch.
Both heart rhythm alert and ECG are FDA approved and the technology available on the Apple Watch series 4 is on par with the ECG machines found in hospitals. All the health and fitness data is encrypted in the device, and a user can select to share with someone on their concern.
One can use the 1st, 2nd or the third series Apple Watchbands with the Apple Watch series 4. There will also be a Nike edition as well as a different price point.