- 6 min ago Sony India Unveils 3 Gaming Headphones Under Its Inzone Brand: Check Specs & Prices
- 39 min ago James Webb Space Telescope’s Important Instrument Mode Down; Will It Affect Its Efficiency?
- 1 hr ago Oppo A17 With Helio G35, Leather Finish Back Panel Launched
- 1 hr ago Did Apple Just Cancel Its October Event? iPad Pro, MacBook Launch to Be a Simple Affair
- Travel Waitomo Cave: New Zealand’s Glowing Cave
- Finance Lights Out, Ovens Off: Europe Preps, For Winter Energy Crisis
- Education Download CBSE Class 10 Computer Applications Sample Paper 2022-23 PDF Here!
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2's Gautam Vij Is 1st Confirmed Contestant; Can You Guess The 2nd?
- News Bandaru Wilsonbabu appointed next Ambassador to Madagascar
- Lifestyle Navratri Fasting Tips: 8 Ways To Have More Energy During Navratri Fast
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Launched In India - Prices Range From Rs 10.45 To Rs 19.65 Lakh
- Sports WWE Monday Night Raw preview and schedule: September 26, 2022
Casio PRO TREK Smart WSD F-30 officially launched with up to 30 days of battery life
Casio PRO TREK Smart WSD F-30 has a monochrome + RGB (dual) display
Casio has officially launched the Casio PRO TREK Smart WSD F-30 rugged smartwatch, running on the latest WearOS from Google at IFA 2018, with premium features and a rugged design, so that the watch can withstand normal wear and tear. The newest smartwatch from Casio is being launched under WSD-F30 series.
Price and availability
The Casio WSD-F30 will be available in Blue, Black and Orange colors and retails in the US for $549 (Rs 38,500) and will be available in select countries from January 2019. As of now, there is no information on the availability of the Casio PRO TREK Smart WSD F-30 in India.
Head-turning features of Casio PRO TREK WSD-F30
- MIL-STD-810G certification
- Dual (monochrome + RGB display)
- GPS support
- Up to three days of battery life
Casio PRO TREK Smart WSD F-30 specifications
The Casio PRO TREK Smart WSD F-30 has a 1.2-inch circular display with a dual layer display (monochrome + RGB). Enabling monochrome display will offer features like the improved battery life of up to 3 days on a single charge (with offline GPS Turned on). The dimension of the watch ( 60.5 ×53.8 ×14.9 mm) makes this watch a bit of a large-sized watch, and people with small hands might feel the same.
The watch in itself is water, and dust resistant and up to 50 meters and MIL-STD-810 certification is just icing on the cake. So, one can wear this watch while exercising and swimming without being worried about anything. The watch also has a dedicated MAP button, Power button, and Tool button, which will help the user to access these features with just a click of a button.
The smartwatch also has a trekking centric feature (PRO TREK) like showing current location even on offline GPS and also has an option to store offline maps. It can also record tracks during activities for more than 24 hours on a single charge.
The Casio PRO TREK Smart WSD F-30 is powered by Wear OS from Google, which is the latest operating system from Google for wearable devices. So, one can easily pair this smartwatch with Android and iOS devices without any hassle. The device has Bluetooth 4.1 LE connectivity, Wi-Fi b/g/n and also has a single microphone as well. The watch also packs-in a wide array of sensors, including pressure (air pressure, altitude) sensor, accelerometer, gyrometer, compass (magnetic) sensor.
Lastly, regarding battery life, the watch can offer up to 1.5 Days of battery with normal usage (colored display). However, turning on the monochrome display will double the battery life of the watch up to 3 days on a single charge. In the Multi Timepiece Mode, the watch can last up to 30 days on a single charge. However, in this mode, the watch will not offer any smart features like GPS and Maps.