- 7 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 10 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 14 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 15 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News Situation under control, but Pak attempting anti-India activity says Army
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 12: A Terrific Day For The Mahesh Babu Starrer
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Jabra Evolve 65e wireless neckband with passive noise cancellation announced in India for Rs 20,320
The premium Jabra Evolve 65e will be available starting May 2019 in India.
Jabra, the audio accessories brand owned by GN Group has launched its new product in the Indian market. Adding on to its Evolve lineup of audio accessories, the company has announced Evolve 65e wireless neckband. The new Bluetooth earphones come with a lightweight design and passive noise cancellation to meet the demands of today's audience.
The headphones weigh only 36gms and ships with eartips of varied measurements. The Bluetooth neckband ships with a UC-certification which makes it suitable for Skype and Business calls. The earphones run on Bluetooth V4.2 for wireless connectivity. It will be compatible with smartphones, and laptops, etc. It offers a connectivity range of up to 10 m. Interestingly, the wireless connectivity range of the device can be increased using Link 370 USB adapter which ships with the device. Using this USB adapter, the wireless range of the headphones can be increased to up to 30m for PCs.
The wireless neckband by Jabra comes integrated with a four-microphone system. Two of them are packed inside the earbuds and the remaining two in the microphone box to capture voice. The battery specifications of the device are unspecified, however, the company claims that the neckband can give a music playback time of up to 13 hours and a talk time of up to 8 hours. Besides, the Bluetooth earphones can also be connected with Jabra Sound+ app to update the device and fine-tune its settings.
The premium Jabra Evolve 65e carries a price tag of Rs 20,320 and will be available starting May 2019 in India.