- 12 min ago Asus ROG Phone II Launched In India Starting From Rs. 37,999
- 38 min ago Redmi Note 8 With 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage Space Likely On Cards
- 54 min ago Venus Supported Life For Billion Years Before Extinction; Will Earth Follow?
- 55 min ago Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale: Discounts On OnePlus 7, Galaxy Note 10 Plus, Oppo K3 And More
- Movies New Trailer Of ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie' Released
- News Waited for long to greet you: Syed Akbaruddin receives PM Modi in US
- Finance SBI To Link All Floating Loans To Repo Rate
- Sports Spoiler on Brock Lesnar vs Kofi Kingston on WWE Smackdown’s FOX debut
- Travel Places To Visit In October In India
- Lifestyle Game Of Thrones Actresses At Emmys Show That You Don't Have To Try Too Hard To Look Awesome
- Automobiles KTM Duke 790 Launched in India: Priced At Rs 8.63 Lakh
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Realme Buds 2.0 India Launch Date And First Look Revealed
Realme is all set to host an event on August 20 in India to launch two new smartphones - Realme 5 and Realme 5 Pro. Already, the company has confirmed that these smartphones will be available via the e-commerce portal Flipkart. Now, it looks like there will be another product from Realme.
Last year, Realme Buds, the company's first wired earphones with a 3.5mm audio jack was launched in the country for Rs. 499. This paid of earphones offered 11mm audio drivers to deliver powerful bass. Going by fresh information from the infamous Twitter-based tipster, Ishan Agarwal, it looks like the Realme Buds 2.0 will be launched at the event.
Realme Buds 2.0 Launch Details
From the tweet as seen below, the Realme Buds 2.0 is all set to come up with the next-generation earphones with upgraded design and audio experience. Also, the tipster has shared the exclusive look of the alleged Realme Buds 2.0. However, there is no official confirmation regarding the next-generation earphones from the company.
Realme is launching #Realme5Series on 20th August. Both the devices will have quad camera set up & will be powered by Snapdragon processors. Along with that, they will also launch an upgraded version of realme Buds and those will be called Buds 2.0. Here is an exclusive look! pic.twitter.com/J6ca1SapoL— Ishan Agarwal (@ishanagarwal24) August 15, 2019
Realme 5 Series - What To Expect
From the existing reports, we get to know that the Realme 5 and Realme 5 Pro smartphones will be launched in India on August 20. The teasers of the same are already making rounds on the internet. Recent teasers from the e-commerce portal Flipkart reveals the support for VOOC 3.0 flash charging in the Realme 5 Pro. Also, it is touted that device can be charged up to 55% in just 30 minutes.
Both the upcoming Realme smartphones are confirmed to feature quad cameras at the rear. The Realme 5 Pro is teased to feature a primary 48MP camera sensor, a secondary ultra-wide-angle lens with 119-degree field of view, a tertiary sensor with a super macro lens and 4cm focal length and a fourth depth sensor.
Another report reveals that the Realme 5 will be priced under Rs. 10,000. Further, it adds that the smartphone will be priced from Rs. 8,999, making it the first quad-camera device in the price point. It is quite intriguing as the Realme 3, the previous generation model was also launched starting from Rs. 8,999.
What We Expect
Realme eyes to become the first in the specific price category in some or the other way. With the Realme 5 series, it appears to be focusing on quad rear cameras, which will be a selling point. We are yet to get an official confirmation regarding the Realme Buds 2.0. However, we can expect it to be priced competitively as the first generation model.