- 30 min ago Week 37, 2019 Launch Roundup: iPhone 11 Pro, 11 Pro MAX, Realme XT, Oppo A9 2020 And More
- 33 min ago Xiaomi Cleaner Lite App Released On Play Store; Will Free Up Storage, Clear Trash
- 48 min ago Vivo Nex 3 With 99.6 Screen-To-Body Ratio Official Launch On September 16
- 51 min ago Income Tax Department Issues Notice To Reliance Industries Under Black Money Act
- News Special window for last-mile funding of affordable housing projects: Sitharaman
- Sports India vs South Africa 2019, Ist T20I Preview: Where to watch, TV timing, live streaming, possible XI
- Automobiles KTM Increases Prices Of The Duke 125 & RC 125 Models In India
- Movies Sudeep's Wife Priya Wishes She Played The Role Of His Bride In Pailwaan Wedding Scene!
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Expresses Her Love For Saris With These Two Gorgeous Red Drapes
- Finance Finance Minister Announces Measures For Exports
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 To Be Released Today
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Realme Buds Wireless To Launch Along Realme XT: Will Cost Less Than Rs. 2,000
After launching a plethora of smartphones this year, Realme is slowly divulging into the accessories world. The company has launched a couple of wired earphones, backpacks, and tote bags. Now, the company is all set to release its first wireless earphones -- the Realme Buds Wireless along with the Realme XT on September 13th in India. Here is everything we know so far about these earphones:
Sound Tuned By Alan Walker
The most interesting aspect about the Realme Buds Wireless is the fact that the sound has been tuned by the known musician Alan Walker. Apparently, he is currently the Realme Chief Earbuds Officer and has worked closely with the company's R&D team to design and develop these earphones.
The leak also suggests that these wireless earphones will be priced under Rs. 2,000 and will compete against the likes of the Mi Neckband Bluetooth earphones, which retails for Rs. 1,599.
Don't ask me how or what but apparently Realme Buds Wireless are launching tomorrow as an Amazon Special for Rs. 1,_99 (below 2k it seems). Guess what, they will be tuned by Alan Walker (as ridiculous as that sounds). Here are some images. What are your thoughts? #Realme pic.twitter.com/h6lRNbsZQr— Ishan Agarwal (@ishanagarwal24) September 11, 2019
The leak does confirm that the Realme Buds Wireless will be available as an Amazon Special. Just like the wired Realme Buds, the wireless buds features a dual-tone (grey + yellow) finish with self-latching magnetic ear tips.
There is an option to include ear hooks for additional support as well. The earphone might either come with a micro USB or USB Type-C port for charging.
Our Opinion On Wireless Earphones
Most of the flagship smartphones launched in 2019 does not bear a 3.5mm headphone jack and helped users to use wireless earphones instead of carrying a wired earphone with a dongle. We do have a lot of affordable earphones which offers lackluster sound quality.
Realme is known to offer good quality wired earphones and the company might do the same in for the wireless earphones as well. Stay tuned to GizBot to learn everything about the Realme Buds Wireless.