- 13 hrs ago Motorola Moto Edge 40 Pro Renders Leak: 6.67-Inch Curved OLED Display, SD8 Gen2 SoC Expected
- 13 hrs ago OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite vs Realme 9 Pro: Battle Of the Doppelgangers
- 15 hrs ago Vivo V27 Expected to Launch in India February: Report
- 15 hrs ago Nothing Phone (2) To Make US Debut In 2023; Carl Pei Confirms
- Finance The Stock Of McDonald's Operator Could Rise; PL Places "Buy" Tag On Shares
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: EX Contestant Trolls Sumbul Touqeer, Says Shiv Thakare, MC Stan Got Nominated Due To Her
- Sports Atletico sign Doherty on short-term deal after Tottenham contract terminated
- News Union Budget 2023 to be tabled in Parliament today
- Lifestyle Rheumatoid Arthritis Awareness Day: Childhood Arthritis Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Signs To Watch Out For
- Travel Best Destination For Elderly Couples In India To Visit On Valentine 2023
- Automobiles Tata Blocked Porsche From Using The Safari Name - Here's Why We Got The 911 Dakar
- Education SMIT Admission 2023: Registration Started; Check Details Here
Sennheiser HD 400 Pro Goes Official: Open Back Professional Grade Earphone For All?
Update: The Sennheiser HD 400 Pro headphones will cost Rs. 21,990 in India and will be available via Amazon.in and shop.sennheiserindia.com starting today. According to Mr. Vipin Pungalia, Director, Professional Segment, Sennheiser Electronics, India the Sennheiser HD 400 Pro offers detail and honesty while mixing and editing.
Sennheiser, a brand known for making studio-grade headphones, has launched one more professional-level headphone -- the Sennheiser HD 400 Pro. These are open-back studio-grade headphones, which are useful for both sound mixers and those music listeners.
According to the official documentation, the Sennheiser HD 400 Pro produces a neutral sound signature. These are also said to be lightweight, which means you can wear them throughout the day. On top of that, the headphones also come with an angled transducers design, which offers low distortion at high SPL to offer an accurate sound stage.
What Are Open Back Headphones?
The Sennheiser HD 400 Pro is also an open back headphone, where it helps the headphone to achieve a transparent soundstage. This means someone in the same room can listen to the music that you are mixing or playing on your Sennheiser HD 400 Pro.
The headphone also comes with a detachable coiled cable with a 1/8-inch (3.5mm) headphone jack on the one end and 1/4-inch (6.3mm) on the other end. This means you can easily carry around the Sennheiser HD 400 Pro without damaging the cable.
In the retail package of the Sennheiser HD 400 Pro, you get the headphones, a three-meter long coiled cable with a 3.5 mm jack plug, 3.5mm jack plug to 6.3mm adapter, one point eight-meter straight cable, quick guide, and a safety guide.
Sennheiser HD 400 Pro Price
In the USA, the Sennheiser HD 400 Pro costs $249 or Rs. 18,845, which is similar to some of the high-end noise cancellation wireless headphones. The headphones are already on sale via online and offline stores across the country.
Should You Get Them?
If you are into the sound-mixing profession, then these are some affordable headphones you can buy right now. Similarly, if you are an audiophile, then these are also some of the best open-back headphones you can get to listen to the music as intended by the artist.
If you want a multi-purpose headphone, you can go for something like the Sony WH-1000XM4 or the Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones 700, which is a much practical choice for regular usage.
Sennheiser HD 400 Pro Specifications
- Impedance -- 120 Ω
- Frequency response -- 6 Hz to 38 kHz (-10 dB)
- Sound pressure level (SPL) -- 110 dB (1 kHz / 1 V RMS)
- THD, total harmonic distortion --
- Ear coupling -- circumaural
- Jack plug -- 3.5 mm jack plug with 6.3 mm adapter
- Weight -- 240 g
- Storage temperature -- -55 °C to +70 °C (-67 °F to 158 °F)
- Operating temperature -- -15 °C to +55 °C (5 °F to 131 °F)
- Operating relative humidity -- ≤ 90 %
- Accoustic principle -- dynamic, open
- Ear pad material -- Velour