TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Xiaomi is all set to launch new products on the 27th of September, where the company is expected to launch the Mi TV 4, MI Band 3, Mi smart speaker, and the next generation Mi Air Purifier. And now, the company has started to tease the launch of the Xiaomi Mi Band 3 on Amazon. This re-affirms that the Xiaomi Mi Band 3 will be launched as an Amazon exclusive.
Xiaomi Mi Band 3 on Amazon
The Xiaomi Mi Band 3 will be the third gen fitness band from the company to launch in India. Compared to the Xiaomi Mi Band and the Mi Band 2, the Mi Band 3 is expected to cost Rs 1,999. The Mi Band is likely to go on sale from the 27th of September on Amazon, Mi.com, and Mi Homes across the country.
Mi Band 3 specifications and features
Compared to the Xiaomi Mi Band 2, the Mi Band 3 comes with a more prominent display and improved functionality. The Mi Band 3 is the first Mi Band to support touch interface to offer an enhanced user experience. The Mi Band 3 can be paired with an Android or an iPhone using Mi-Fit app.
The Xiaomi Mi Band 3 comes with a 0.72-inch mono-colored OLED display 128 x 70px resolution, protected 2.5D tempered glass. The Mi Band 3 can be controlled using the touch key or the touch screen offered on the brand. The Band is powered by a 120 mAh Li-ion battery (non-user replaceable). According to the company, the Band should last up to 20 days on a single charge and can charge from 0 to 100% in less than 2 hours.
The Mi Band 3 is also water resistant (5 ATM certified). So, one can use the Mi Band 3 in the rain, while bathing, and even while swimming without worrying about it. Just like the Mi Band and the Mi Band 2, the Mi Band 3 also comes with user-replaceable straps (in multiple colors), which can be used to give a new look to the Mi Band 3.
Xiaomi Mi Band 3 with NFC
There is a unique variation of the Mi Band 3 in China with NFC connectivity. However, the NFC variant of the Mi Band 3 might not launch in India, as the Xiaomi Pay is not yet available in India.