- 10 min ago BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- 29 min ago Infinix S5 Available At Rs. 8,999: Specifications And Colors
- 52 min ago Cisco And Value Point Opens Its First Cyber Security Experience Centre In Bengaluru
- 59 min ago Diwali Gift Ideas: Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Sports Mithali Raj shuts down troll for criticising her language preference, says 'I am a very proud Indian'
- Movies Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth Express Their Interest To Work With Vetrimaaran
- Lifestyle 8 Effective Tips To Tackle Split Ends
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- News Hearing in Ayodhya case, the second-longest ever in the history of Supreme Court
- Automobiles KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- Finance Mahurat Trading 2019: Exchanges To Remain Open On 27 October For 1-Hour
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Xiaomi Mi Band 4, Mi TV 65-inch, And Mi Water Purifier Launch: Watch The Live Stream Here
Xiaomi is all set to launch a wide range of smart accessories today at 12 PM. As of now, the company has hinted towards the launch of the Xiaomi Mi Band 4, Xiaomi Water Purifier, and the Xiaomi Mi TV 65-inch. Along with these products, the company is also expected to launch additional lifestyle products as well. Here's everything that you can expect from the event and their possible features and pricing.
Xiaomi Mi Band 4
The Xiaomi Mi Band 4 was introduced a few months ago in China, which is the first-of-its-kind from Xiaomi with a colored display. Just like its predecessor, it claims to offer 20 days of battery life on a single charge and is also packs additional sensors, offering more functionality.
The Xiaomi Mi Band 4 retails for 169 Yuan (approx Rs. 1,700) in China and it is speculated to be priced around Rs. 2,000. With the launch of this smart band, the Xiaomi Mi Band 3 might receive a permanent price cut in India, which currently retails for Rs. 1,999.
Xiaomi Mi Water Purifier
Just like the Mi Beard Trimmer, the Xiaomi Mi Water Purifier will be a product that is designed for India. Unlike the one that is available in China, the Indian iteration is expected to come with a water tank to store filtered water.
As of now, there is no information on the possible pricing of the Xiaomi Mi Water Purifier. However, considering Xiaomi's pricing strategy, the device is likely to be priced aggressively.
Xiaomi Mi TV 65-inch
This is the biggest smart TV -- the Xiaomi Mi TV 65-inch (in terms of size) that the company will be launching in the country, and it will be priced accordingly. As per the teasers, this will be the first smart TV from the company to support streaming services like Amazon Prime Videos and Netflix right out-of-the-box.