- 14 min ago Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Goes On Pre-Order In India: Competition, Specs And More
- 31 min ago Indian Government Chalks Vision Document For National Data And Analytics Platform
- 38 min ago Reliance Jio Might Double Its Operating Profit In Next Two Years: Report
- 1 hr ago Oppo F15 Available Via Online And Offline Stores: Price, Offers, And Specifications
- News Sharad Pawar's security cover 'withdrawn' by Centre, NCP alleges political vendetta
- Sports Former IPL chairman Rajeev Shukla backs Virat Kohli on scheduling
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan, Chitrangda Singh Starrer Bob Biswas Goes on Floors! VIEW PIC
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Slumps 12% On Decline In Q3 Net Profit
- Lifestyle 11 Signs That Tell Your Relationship Is Unbreakable
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Launched In India At Rs 19.88 Lakh Introductory Pricing: Available In Five Cities Initially
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
AOPEN GM310 Gaming Mouse Review
RGB lighting has become a new standard in the gaming world. We even have smartphones with RGB lighting and there are a lot of accessories like mice and keyboards that support full RGB lighting to make gaming more exciting.
- Light Weight
- Customisable RGB Lighting
- Overall Build Qaulity
- No Software Support For Mac And Linux
AOPEN, a brand known for its affordable gaming accessories, recently announced its newest RGB gaming mouse -- the AOPEN GM310. I have been testing this mouse for the last few days and here is the full review of the same.
- Up to 6,500 DPI
- Polling rate 2,000Hz
- 4-Level On-the-fly DPI Shift Setting
- 6 Programmable Buttons
- 20 Million Click Lifetime
- Pixart 3325 IR Sensor
- 100 IPS
- Acceleration 20g
- 16.8m RGB Colors
Design And Build Quality
The AOPEN GM310 is entirely made out of plastic which makes it lightweight. However, I felt that the overall form factor of the mouse seems to be on a larger side. And this might not be an issue for those who have bigger hands. The mouse has a 1.2-meter long braided cable with a gold plated USB-A port on the other end that ensures that the cable can last longer.
The RGB lighting is bright enough and is visible even in a well-lit environment. Even with a bigger form factor it is lightweight and offers a better response to games like CS: Go. The scroller wheel has a patterned finish that offers added grip while using it for weapon zooming on games like GTA: V.
There is a physical button to change the DIP and it also changes the LED lighting and the mouse is based on the Pixart 3325 optical sensor.
The mouse has a total of six buttons that can be programmed using proprietary AOPEN software that also allows for lighting customizations. However, to get most of this mouse one has to install a total of three apps and the company could have easily incorporated all the functions into a single app.
Do note that the apps are only available for Windows-powered devices and there is no option to customize this mouse on a macOS or Linux powered machine.
When it comes to real-life performance, the mouse feels responsive and the instant DPI switching app is also useful for mid-DPI switching while playing a game. There is also a physical button to toggle RGB lighting at the bottom of the mouse.
Verdict -- Good Offering
The AOPEN GM31 gaming mouse is one of the good gaming accessories that I have used in recent times. However, it is definitely not the best in the business. If you are building a gaming PC and looking for a gaming mouse that has RGB lighting and support for DPI change and does not want to spend a lot on it, then the AOPEN GM31 gaming mouse is a good alternative.
However, if you have slightly smaller hands and looking for a mouse that can last longer with premium build-quality, the Logitech G502 Hero might be a good choice.