- 3 hrs ago BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- 3 hrs ago How To Play MyGov Patriotic Quiz On Republic Day 2021
- 8 hrs ago Week 4, 2021 Launch Roundup: Vivo X60 Pro+, Realme C20, HONOR V40 5G, LG K42 And More
- 14 hrs ago List Of Reliance Jio 3GB Prepaid Plans In 2021
- News National Girl Child Day 2021: PM Modi hails accomplishments of nation's daughters in various fields
- Sports Golf: Resurgent Kim shares third-round lead after 67 at The American Express
- Movies 'Dulha' Varun Dhawan Chills With His Squad In Alibaug At His Wedding Festivities
- Lifestyle Drashti Dhami’s Bold Make-Up Look Highlighted By Dramatic Eyes And Reflected Lips Will Leave You Jaw Drop!
- Automobiles 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Airtel Broadband Plans: Best Airtel Broadband Plans, Price, Offers, Data Limit, Validity Details
Airtel is offering four broadband plans in the country. The plans are available between Rs. 799 to Rs. 3,999. These plans ship speed up to 1 Gbps.
The Internet has become a necessity in today's time as people are working from home due to COVID-19. In fact, all broadband players are launching and upgrading plans to attract new subscribers. Similarly, Airtel has recently launched an offer, where it is providing 1000GB data on the purchase of a new connection.
The new offer is available for all customers in all top circles for the next months. In that way, we will be listing out all broadband plans from all companies, but we will start with Airtel first.
Airtel Broadband Plans
|Plan Name||Monthly Rental||Data||Speed||Offers|
|Basic Plan||Rs. 799||150GB||100 Mbps||Unlimited Calling, Airtel Thanks benefit that includes the Airtel Xstream subscription.|
|Entertainment Plan||Rs. 999||300GB||200 Mbps||Unlimited Calling and some additional benefits include access to Amazon Prime, Netflix, Zee5 Premium, and Airtel Xstream.|
|Premium Plan||Rs.1,499||500GB||300 Mbps||Unlimited Calling and access to Amazon Prime, Netflix, Zee5 Premium along with Airtel Xstream.|
|VIP Plan||Rs.3,999||Unlimited Data||1Gbps||Unlimited Calling, access to Amazon Prime, Netflix, Zee5 Premium, and|
Airtel Basic Plan Broadband Of Rs. 799
The first broadband plan is offering 150GB data with 100Mbps speed. This plan is providing free unlimited calling and Airtel Xstream benefits. Besides, the company allows you to avail extra data at Rs. 299 after the exhaustion.
Airtel Entertainment Broadband Plan Of Rs. 999
The second plan in the list is offering 200 Mbps speed along with 300GB data. This plan is also providing unlimited calls (including local and STD), Amazon Prime subscription for one year, Airtel Xstream benefit, Zee5 Premium, and Netflix subscription.
Airtel Premium Broadband Plan Of Rs. 1,499
Airtel Premium Plan is offering 500GB data up to 300 Mbps speed, and the additional benefit includes content from Airtel Xstream. It also ships Amazon Prime, Netflix, and Zee5 Premium subscription.
Airtel VIP Broadband Plan Of Rs. 3,999
The last plan in the list is known as the VIP broadband plan, where users will get 1 Gbps speed along with unlimited data. It also includes Amazon Prime subscription, Airtel Xstream benefit, Netflix, Zee5 Premium subscription, and unlimited calling benefits.
If you still have some questions about the services and installation, then you should look at here to find out the answers.
How To Get The New Connection?
Step 1: You need to check the Airtel broadband page.
Step 2: Then, you have to select the plan.
Step 3: After that, you need to fill the form and click the submit option. Once it is done, the services will become active in the next 48 hours.
How Much You Have To Pay For The Router?
Well, the router is free and you don't have to pay a single penny on the same. However, if you are from Dehradun, then Airtel will inform you about the charges before the whole process.