TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Apple has received a patent for the prototype of its first pointing device named ‘Active Stylus'. The iOS devices will thus get a suitable stylus soon from the technology innovator Cupertino. Until the advent of this device, Apple claimed that the fingers are the best pointing device for their products. The new stylus is expected to make up for all the flaws caused by fingers.
The ‘Active Stylus' is more than a stylus which can merely input your touch on the screen. The current stylus works the touch screen devices in a passive way by blocking the electrical lines.
On the other hand, Apple's stylus can create electronic field by itself and transfer the signals to the main device. The speed and accuracy of a stylus can be increased in this way.
Therefore, the ‘Active Stylus' will not exhibit any lag like some S Pen. S Pen is much popular in market even though it exhibits a little lag in responsiveness.
Apart from that, it is rumored that Samsung will include it with new Samsung Galaxy S4. It is clear that the ‘Active Stylus' has a strong competitor when it becomes available in the market. Even though it can eliminate the lag factor, the bigger challenge is to prove that it is ‘more than a stylus'.
While many of the Apple devices can be benefitted from the new stylus, Apple hasn't given any guarantee to produce this device soon. As of now, the Apple team has not taken any initial steps to make this device see the light of day.